Sunday, February 21, 2010

southern style in Chicago

hey guess what, it's MLA Buddies Week!
I have so many amazingly talented friends and I decided that it's high time I introduce you to them. since this blog is more interior design-focused, I figured I'd kick things off with some gorgeous photos of Martha Mullholland's stunning Chicago apartment.


these were pulled from her recently-posted AT House Tour, which created quite a stir in the comments (as expected). Martha and I did a good bit of growing up together in Kentucky and it was actually her old apartment into which I moved when I first relocated to Chicago...she is unbelievably talented and I am constantly inspired by her treasures and vignettes.
she was also featured in this month's CS Interiors, as the "Mix Mistress" on page 30...


and if you leaf far enough into the CS social pages, you'll find a little snap of Martha and myself enjoying the free champagne at the BoConcepts one year anniversary party.

No comments:

Post a Comment