Friday, February 19, 2010

just like a child II

a friend asked for some inspiration for kid's rooms, so I thought I'd share with everyone. I posted a bunch of 'em awhile back and here are a few more great spaces for little faces...



this is one of my all-time favorite nurseries. it's cute, bright, and fun, but doesn't give up the parents' great sense of style, as you can see by the clean, modern lines in the furniture, the tastefully upholstered chair, and original art. I could do without the butterfly curtains, but let's just ignore those. the walls are that perfect shade of aqua (Olympic Faint Flicker) and the fuschia FLOR tiles provide an unexpected pop of color. I appreciate that this room could easily be for a boy or a girl and would be simple to graduate as the child got older. the obvious star of the space is the giraffe silhouette made from vintage wallpaper. you can pick one up at RompStore, or get creative and make your own!
is anyone expecting and have some fun suggestions for a nursery?

No comments:

Post a Comment