Saturday, February 20, 2010

chicago is my kind of town

you guys, I'm going back to Chicago tomorrow (for good!) and I am SO excited. possibly even more excited than I am to go to Costa Rica. okay, hmm...not so sure about that.
in light of my return, I thought I'd post a little tour of my friends' lovely Ukrainian Village two bedroom apartment. it's well-styled, got tons of character, and it's up for grabs!! they're moving out and heading to Logan Square, so if you are in the market for a charming place to call home, this just might be it.


oh and did I mention the perfect porch that sits just above the tree-lined street? this is exactly where I spent my first 4th of July in Chicago...I sat on the edge, drinking champagne out of the bottle, and watching fireworks go off all over the city. it was heaven.


it boasts loads of original charm (leaded glass windows, built-in hutches and dressers, walk-in closets, black and white tiled bathroom, bay window, swinging kitchen door, hardwood floors, stained glass, two stoves, back porch, etc) and the heat is included in the rent!! and all of this for the very reasonable price of $1575! get in touch with Shelby ASAP, this little beauty is gonna go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment