Saturday, March 6, 2010

pause!


tomorrow I'm flying back to LA to do a wedding. that paired with not having the miracle of the internet at my apartment has resulted in a little posting lull. sorry, dudes.

a few random things:

- a guy who's 28 lives with his dad, who's like 73. the guy twitters things his dad says...it's hilarious.

- this fall weather is making me feel all sorts of things that I'd totally forgotten about. seriously, it's weird what happens to your brain and your body when you live in a state of year-round summer. I'm feeling excited and adventurous and anxious and nervous and inspired and ready to take on the whole world. so basically, I feel like a highschooler during the first week of senior year. I love it.

- my mom called me this weekend kinda early, which usually means she's at an estate sale. here's how the conversation went:
"do you have any interest in a really big cowhide?" mom asked.
"UM, YES!" I gleefully replied.
"okay, I'll put an offer on it!" she said.
"don't offer too much!" I shouted into the phone as she hung up.
...then she called back.
"I got it!!" she said, proudly.
"YESSSSSS!" I screamed and danced, probably looking completely insane.
"was twenty five dollars too much?" she asked, hesitantly.
"mom, I love you."

- my boyfriend is taking me to our favorite sushi restaurant tonight. I'm already craving oyster shooters.

I'll start back up again when I'm back from LA. tell me what you're gonna do over Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment