Thursday, March 18, 2010

fun in the sun

okay, I know I said I wasn't going to post until after all the holiday madness was over, but I have to be a total girl for a minute and tell you about how my amazing boyfriend surprised me for Christmas...
WE'RE GOING TO COSTA RICA!


this is going to be a trip of many firsts: first time leaving the country (um, yeah), first big vacation with a boy, first passport, first bikini (yikes!), first time even planning a trip like this...to say I am beyond excited is putting it lightly. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
we're going in February and are trying to tie up most of our plans by this weekend...we want to be there as long as possible and do a little bit of everything. Costa Rica has so much to offer, it's tempting to stay for the entire month!
have any of you been to Costa Rica? I wanna know everything, so please share your travel tips and stories with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment