Monday, March 1, 2010

hot/not


I started compiling this hot/not list sometime before the holidays...it's not complete, but I'm posting it cause really want your input! I'm talking to YOU, all of you lurking readers...leave a comment, let me know what you are sooooo totally over and/or what you are still totally digging. come on...I double-dog dare you.

here are a few things I wouldn't mind never ever seeing again:
- Keep Calm posters
- chalkboard paint
- chartreuse accent walls
- these little circle rugs from Ikea
- decorating with large, random letters (somehow even worse when they're your initials)
- Imperial Trellis wallpaper
- wall decals (good lord, please go away!)
- things that profess the owner's love of bacon

some these things might be trendy, but I am not yet sick of them and don't really care what you say:
- ikat print
- draped suzanis
- taxidermy, hides, pelts, fur, antlers, dead things. sorry.
- arranging books by color
- monograms (always a classic, never goes out of style)
- layered rugs
- bacon

okay, your turn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment