Wednesday, March 3, 2010

desktop cleanout

I'm constantly dragging images onto my desktop and it's high time I share them with you and throw 'em in a folder.
loving the woven pendant shade and glossy white floors...


this is the absolute perfect shade of robin's egg blue meets seafoam green. the open shelves stacked with white magazines is a great solution to the piles of vintage architecture mags that lined an entire wall of my bedroom...also the chow-chow proves that this delicate color can be paired with autumnal tones and also looks great with dark wood accent pieces.


open shelving, books in the kitchen, beadboard backsplash, painted floor, mismatched chairs, rolling library ladder, and pops of that great Danish blue...what a delish kitchen!


this is an image from Dos Family and I can't get enough of it. I love all of the prints above the sofa, especially how they're hung, and the cluster of pillows on that perfectly-grey sofa is divine.


this is a tinge on the feminine side for my personal tastes, but I'd absolutely suggest this look for clients. that light robin's eggy color comes back into play and I am such a sucker for bamboo shades layered behind a nicely-tailored curtain. the headboard pops in a darker version of the wall color (wallpaper?) and almost looks like the little buttons in the tufted chair are the same hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment