Monday, August 31, 2009

Small Desk Personal Office Room Design

For this time I really establish the time to construct a small desk home office interior design. I will try to create a long tale short. My computer departed hard down a few weeks ago, and to no advantage It was not fixable. I originate out my wife and kids were on it more than I had thought. I bought a new used computer for myself and an elder IMAC for the children and wife to beat on.

modern+office+design+cheap+desk+furniture

modern+office+design+furniture+electronic+table

That left me with needing another desk. The companies I work for was cleaning out the warehouse and were going to throw away this aluminum erector set. I might use this for something. I constructed a easy but elegant frame, three sheets of maple plywood some polyurethane and there we have it, my simple modern desk interior design.

modern+office+design+table+desk+furniture
modern+office+design+wood+table+desk+furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment